Friday, January 18, 2013

Photo Friday: Nemo's vibrant colors

Finding Nemo the Musical 

Time again for another Photo Friday!

This week, I let fans of the DisneyDaddy Facebook page choose from which park this week's Photo Friday would come and it is... Animal Kingdom!

I'm such a big fan of Finding Nemo the Musical that I thought I'd share a shot from one of the many excellent scenes in this production.  This is the first scene in which we meet the characters from the fish tank at Dr. Sherman's office. 

One aspect of this show that appeals to me is the vibrant color scheme.  Much of Animal Kingdom has muted colors (with the exception of Dinoland USA, but we're not going there), so to see the rich colors in this show is a welcome change.

If you haven't seen this show -- you really need to.  It's one of my must do's at Animal Kingdom.

In the meantime -- just keep swimming!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers