Friday, June 20, 2014
Photo Friday: Dinner anyone?
Welcome back foolish mortals for another Tip Tuesday!
Last Friday I had the honor of sitting down at a Haunted Mansion themed table as part of Master Gracey's ball during Mousekemeets.
So this week, I thought I'd share a photo from one of the real Haunted Mansion ballroom scenes - this one from Disneyland.
It never ceases to amaze me the level of detail the Imagineers put into all their work. The level of authenticity and believability is second to none, and I'm still blown away by the Pepper's Ghost effect, even if it is developed more than 100 years ago.
- Photo Friday: The civic groups of Radiator Spring...
- Tip Tuesday: The shake, rattle and roll of Star T...
- Photo Friday: Dinner anyone?
- Tip Tuesday: Long trip - one suitcase
- Rumor Mill: Making way for Star Wars Land? There...
- Photo Friday: Honoring those who served on this h...
- Tip Tuesday: Thinking of going to Disneyland? Fi...
- ▼ June (7)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (282)