Friday, August 10, 2012

Photo Friday: Mickey at his tastiest

White Chocolate Mickey Mouse

It's time for another Photo Friday!

This week, I wanted to share a little surprise that showed up in our room during our most recent WDW trip in June.  During our check-in at the Beach Club, I had asked for an "I'm Celebrating" button for my daughter. 

"What are we celebrating?," the cast member asked.

"My daughter finished the school year with straight A's." I said, ever the proud dad.

"Well, that is worth celebrating," she said and pulled out a form and started filling it out.  I gave my daughter's name and our room number and she said there might be something in the room later tonight.

So we went of to Epcot and didn't think much about it.  Later that evening after we had come back to our room, we got a knock on the door and in comes a cast member with this huge, solid white chocolate Mickey Mouse on a plate with a congratulatory note to my daughter.

Now this Mickey was huge -- it had to be at least 6 inches tall and solid.  It was heavy.  The hardest part of all was making the decision to actually eat the chocolate.  I mean it was almost like sacrilege:  eating Mickey Mouse??!?

Anyway -- over the next week, we nibbled away at this wonderful confectionary scuplture which was delicious.

And yes, he was even tastier than he looked!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers