Friday, June 27, 2014
Photo Friday: The civic groups of Radiator Springs
Welcome back to another Photo Friday!
This week, I'll share another photo from my May 2014 trip to Disneyland/California Adventure.
I've said many times before that Cars Land may be the best Imagineered space in any Disney park. Here is just one more reason why. This is the welcome sign to Radiator Springs. You see these as you drive into just about any town across the nation. Take a look at the different signs promoting the various civic groups - any sound somewhat familiar?
Click on the image for a larger view and enjoy all those little Disney details!
- Photo Friday: The civic groups of Radiator Spring...
- Tip Tuesday: The shake, rattle and roll of Star T...
- Photo Friday: Dinner anyone?
- Tip Tuesday: Long trip - one suitcase
- Rumor Mill: Making way for Star Wars Land? There...
- Photo Friday: Honoring those who served on this h...
- Tip Tuesday: Thinking of going to Disneyland? Fi...
- ▼ June (7)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (282)