WDW Magic.com has photos of monorail teal in action today. The newest monorail, which is a compilation of the undamaged portions of monorails pink and purple that were involved in that fatal crash over the summer, began running this morning on the Magic Kingdom express loop. As was previously reported, the pink and purple colors have been retired and will no longer be seen at Walt Disney World.
If you look at the photos, monorail teal looks very similar to monorail blue -- so similar, in fact, that Disney has added a white "delta" to the teal stripe to help cast members quickly distinguish between teal and blue. These white deltas are located under the center window of each train car.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Tip Tuesday: Backpacks
- Tip Tuesday: Child safety at the parks
- DisneyParks: Epcot's Lights of Winter is retired
- Tip Tuesday: Wishes/Illuminations without a park ...
- Disney offers a sneak peek of Space Mountain
- DisneyParks steps up efforts to prevent H1N1
- Mickey to see a radical makeover in upcoming game ...
- Hunt for hidden Mickey's goes digital
- Monorail Teal makes first appearance today
- Tip Tuesday: "Touring" Plans
- ▼ November (10)