Welcome to another Tip Tuesday!
This week's tip is short and sweet and it's something I hope you're already doing -- wear good shoes when touring the parks.
I know this sounds like a no-brainer, but it's not. Every time I'm in the parks, I see people walking around in sandals, flip-flops or crocs and complaining about how their feet hurt.
Keep in mind that over the course of a single day in the parks, you'll walk quite a bit -- several miles at least!
Wearing the wrong kind of shoes can turn a day of magic and memories into a day full of pain and discomfort - and that's not fun.
So what kind of shoes should you wear? I strongly recommend good walking or running shoes. I actually wear my marathon shoes when I'm at the parks. They provide extra support and cushioning and don't wear my feet out by the end of the day.
So go to a quality shoe store (not some bargain shop) and get properly fitted for a pair of running/walking shoes.
Trust me on this one, you and your feet will be glad you did.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- Photo Friday: Mickey and Main Street
- Tip Tuesday: It's all in the feet
- Photo Friday: Tori Gate Ablaze
- Tip Tuesday: To renew or not
- Avatar official news release
- The Smurfs are coming! The Smurfs are coming!
- Photo Friday: Good Morning, good morning!
- Tip Tuesday: Pull the rope, it's OK
- Photo Friday: an electric Tinker Bell
- Never Forget
- Tip Tuesday: The Dapper Dans
- Photo Friday: Spaceship Earth's light trails
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (282)