For a few weeks, there has been a rumor circulating that Disney was considering offering a new annual pass for both Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Upon hearing this rumor, many fans said "finally!"
Well today, Disney made it official. The new "Premier Passport" will be a combination of Walt Disney World's and Disneyland's Premier Annual Passes. The cost for this super pass is $700 a year.
Benefits for Passport holders at Walt Disney World:
- Unlimited admission for a period of one year to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, including park hopping privileges
- Unlimited admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks
- Unlimited admission to DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
- Parking at all four Theme Parks
- Subscription to Mickey Monitor, a collectible Passholder-only publication
Benefits for Passport holders at Disneyland Resort:
- Unlimited admission to both Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure
Parks for a period of one year, including park hopping privileges
- Parking at any pay-on-entry parking lot
- Subscription to "Backstage Pass"
- Complimentary subscription to Disney’s Family Fun Magazine (one per household)