My Recommended Travel Partner -- Mouse Fan Travel

DisneyDaddy is proud to partner with Mouse Fan Travel - our official and recommended travel agency!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Photo Friday: A real "Highway in the Sky"

Welcome to another Photo Friday!

I took this photo in January 2011 from the 11th floor of the Contemporary Resort. I happened to wake up early one morning and looked out over the Seven Seas Lagoon to see the water partially covered with low level fog. Then I saw the monorail running just above the clouds.

You can just make out the small boat with a fishing party in the bottom right corner.


Roger said...

That is an awesome picture!Almost like you planned it. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Gaylin said...

I am glad you woke up early, I have never seen a monorail photo like that before. Terrific!

WDWDisneyDiva said...

This picture is AMAZING!! You are super talented. just wanted to invite you to participate in my giveaway this week.

Heather said...

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing! LOVE this!

Blog Archive