Friday, July 8, 2011

Photo Friday: A different perspective on the Tori Gate

Welcome to another Photo Friday!

This week, I wanted to take you to Epcot (my favorite park) for a shot I took in June 2009. This photo was taken just before Illuminations began from the balcony over Mitsukoshi. This is one of my favorite places to watch Illuminations because you get a different perspective on the show and you get a wider view of World Showcase as a whole.

I especially like the lighting here with the lighting on the Tori Gate helping it to stand out from the darkened background and the lagoon. I also like Spaceship Earth in the distance, though it would have been nice if that tree was just a bit shorter.

I hope you enjoy this photo and look for another photo next week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH GORGEOUS!!! I so wish I were there tight now!

Liz said...

What a great view from the Tori gate. I will remember this next time I am in the world!

Blog Archive

Followers