Welcome to another Tip Tuesday!
Ok, here's the 'sitch (to borrow a line from Kim Possible): there's only 12 days left until Christmas and you want to get your special someone that perfect Disney gift that you remember seeing at the parks on your last trip. There's one little problem -- it's not sold online at DisneyStore.com. What do you do?
You are not without hope. Disney has an entire staff of "shoppers" ready to find that special item for you. It's called the WDW Mail Order Service.
All you need to do is call them at 407-363-6200 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. Be sure to give as much information about the item as possible so the folks at Disney can try to find it for you.
Now, I hate to be a Grinch, but I do have to tell you that if the item you're looking for is sold out in the parks or resorts, you might be out of luck.
I've used this service a few times and it's been very handy. In fact, I've even called in advance to have some items delivered to my resort so they were at the front desk when I checked in. Best of all, it doesn't cost a thing!
If you are trying to get that last-minute Disney item -- good luck!!!
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- Photo Friday: A high-up view of MK fireworks
- Tip Tuesday: Prepping for Marathon Weekend
- Photo Friday: Hark the Herald Angel
- Tip Tuesday: Holidays Around the World
- "Once Upon a Time" is the next LOST
- Photo Friday: A "Magic"al Christmas Tree
- Tip Tuesday: Last minute Disney holiday shopping
- Photo Friday: MK entrance at the holidays
- Tip Tuesday: Seeing the castle lighting
- Want more Prep and Landing?
- Photo Friday: Standing guard at the Osborne Light...
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (282)