Friday, March 23, 2012

Photo Friday - Morning at the Magic Kingdom - Polynesian View

Morning view of the Seven Seas Lagoon with Cinderella Castle in the background

Welcome to another Photo Friday!

This week, I want to post another photo from a series of shots I call "Morning at the Magic Kingdom."  I shared a previous photo back on July 29, 2011 showing a sunrise monorail.

Like the previous post, I happened to awake early to see this sight and quickly grabbed my camera to capture this image.

I especially like the two seagulls gliding over the surface of the Seven Seas Lagoon as the light mist begins to burn off.

This photo was taken in March 2010 from my Polynesian Resort window.  This is the view you get from the concierge Magic Kingdom view rooms -- pretty nice, eh!

This was taken during the Disney's Biggest Fan contest trip - my thanks to Disney and United Vacations who provided this opportunity.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping you may be able to help me with something as you seem to be so knowledgable on all things disney. I have a litho repro I bought during a trip to DW. It has mickey and friends on the monorail and the four park themes in the background. I cannot find any info online anywhere. I'm trying to get an estimated value. ty

Blog Archive

Followers