Disney Cruise Line President Karl Holz, in front of a boisterous crowd at the Storytellers Theater at the D23 Expo, announced on September 11 that Disney Cruise Line (DCL) will offer Alaskan cruises during a four-month season of seven-night sailings aboard Disney Wonder in 2011. The cruise ship will depart Vancouver, British Columbia, and weigh anchor in such popular ports as Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway. The new itinerararies will be offered after the Disney Wonder is repositioned on the West Coast in 2011, departing from Los Angeles harbor in addition to Vancouver.
More from the D23 Web site!
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Buy 4, get 3 free returns!
- Tip Tuesday: When to eat
- Disney announces new 2010 promotion -- Give a Day,...
- Disney Parks to start their own blog
- The biggest Disney fan
- 2009 Epcot Food and Wine Festival begins today
- DisneyDaddy - one year later
- Tip Tuesday: Waking up Tinkerbell
- Dick Cook resigns as head of Walt Disney Pictures
- Kouzzina officially opens
- Some lingering questions following the Fantasyland...
- Disney bus system halted due to suspicious device
- The Force is strong with these...
- Tip Tuesday: Tables in Wonderland
- Magic Kingdom Fantasyland Expansion is CONFIRMED!!...
- Video from Disney's HUGE announcements yesterday
- D23 Update: Imagineering Legends come together to...
- Depp announces Pirates 4 at D23 Expo
- Disney Cruise Line announces new destination -- Al...
- More from D23 -- the Treasures Collection
- TTA reopens today
- Epcot's Illuminations named best outdoor night sho...
- D23 Expo Update: Iger opens up first ever Expo
- Applications now accepted for 2010 Disney World Mo...
- Tip Tuesday: To AP or not to AP...
- Report: Marvel characters not likely at WDW
- D23 - previews and LIVE coverage!!!
- Disney finds new voice for Mickey Mouse
- The master of Hidden Mickeys releases 4th edition
- Disney Magic rescues overboard passenger from anot...
- Tip Tuesday: KidCot
- 2009 Disney Legends announced
- ▼ September (32)