For years, fans of the Disney parks have wanted the ability to purchase park-related merchandise either in the Disney Stores or online at disneystore.com. Today, Disney finally launched the new Disney Parks section of disneystore.com.
Fans can purchase autograph books ahead of time, personalized Mickey ears and even big figs and Olszewski figurines of Cinderella Castle and Sleeping Beauty Castle. These are beautiful!
There are still plenty of in-park exclusive items, including the different music CD's, but this new offering is a good start in making park-related merchandise available to fans who can't make it to the parks.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Toy Story 3 teaser now available on Apple.com
- New American Idol, Kris Allen, celebrates his win ...
- Tip Tuesday: Dealing with dirty laundry
- Kingdom Keepers update: Third installment set for...
- Remembering Wayne Allwine (1947-2009)
- Tip Tuesday: Speeding up the process of sending m...
- Disney to build resort hotel outside Washington D....
- Restaurant Review: Tony's Town Square Restaurant
- Didn't I say D23 would be worth it? Now see what ...
- Tip Tuesday: Hidden Mickeys
- Joan Lunden, Brad Garrett join Disney World Moms P...
- Parks merchandise finally comes to DisneyStore.com...
- Disney releases full trailer for "The Princess and...
- DisneyDaddy returns to WDW Radio Show
- The Best (and Worst) Disney Moms
- Stitch's Supersonic Celebration opens in Tomorrowl...
- Star Tours 2.0 finally in the works?
- Tip Tuesday: Innoventions
- As expected, Disney reports a loss for the 2nd qua...
- 2010 Half Marathon is full
- Disney offers new medal for multi-race finishers
- Disney's 2nd quarter earnings expected to be poor
- Deal over expansion of Hong Kong Disneyland could ...
- Happy anniversary Hollywood Studios!
- ▼ May (24)