Welcome to another Tip Tuesday!
One of the ways Disney fans help to share the Disney magic is by sending postcards and other letters to friends and family while visiting Walt Disney World. This is especially true of children sending postcards to grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, pen pans, etc. - you get the idea.
The one problem with all these postcards is the time it takes to get them addressed. You have to bring down an address book and then spend all that time filling in addresses.
Here's where today's tip (courtesy of my wife, call her the DisneyMommy) comes in. Before your trip, go get a packet of printable mailing labels and pre-print all the addresses. Most word-processing programs (like Microsoft Word) can guide you through how to make labels. Best of all, once you have the labels ready to go, all you have to do is bring that sheet (or sheets) of labels and just peel and stick to your postcard.
Bingo! No more having to remember addresses, no more having to hand-write addresses on each postcard. Just write a note, slap on an address label and a stamp and you're good to go!
We've been using this tip for the past several trips and it has been real time (and hand!) saver.
Best of all, this tip also works for any vacation destination (though why would anyone what to go anywhere but Disney!). Just save the file and print the list when you need it.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Toy Story 3 teaser now available on Apple.com
- New American Idol, Kris Allen, celebrates his win ...
- Tip Tuesday: Dealing with dirty laundry
- Kingdom Keepers update: Third installment set for...
- Remembering Wayne Allwine (1947-2009)
- Tip Tuesday: Speeding up the process of sending m...
- Disney to build resort hotel outside Washington D....
- Restaurant Review: Tony's Town Square Restaurant
- Didn't I say D23 would be worth it? Now see what ...
- Tip Tuesday: Hidden Mickeys
- Joan Lunden, Brad Garrett join Disney World Moms P...
- Parks merchandise finally comes to DisneyStore.com...
- Disney releases full trailer for "The Princess and...
- DisneyDaddy returns to WDW Radio Show
- The Best (and Worst) Disney Moms
- Stitch's Supersonic Celebration opens in Tomorrowl...
- Star Tours 2.0 finally in the works?
- Tip Tuesday: Innoventions
- As expected, Disney reports a loss for the 2nd qua...
- 2010 Half Marathon is full
- Disney offers new medal for multi-race finishers
- Disney's 2nd quarter earnings expected to be poor
- Deal over expansion of Hong Kong Disneyland could ...
- Happy anniversary Hollywood Studios!
- ▼ May (24)