The newest restaurant to come to Walt Disney World will open August 15.
Kouzzina (which is Greek for "kitchen" - very appropriate) will feature different Greek and Mediterranean dishes. The new restaurant takes the place where Spoodles was located at the Boardwalk Resort.
Created by Iron Chef Cat Cora (the only female Iron Chef), Kouzzina will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.
You can check out more about Kouzzina on the Walt Disney World Web site, including menus.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Top 10 Disney/Marvel crossovers
- Universal spokesperson says Disney/Marvel deal won...
- Mickey and Spiderman to become corporate cousins
- Stitch returning to Tomorrowland stage?
- Lasseter talks Toys
- Tip Tuesday: Getting the most of out FastPass
- Some new Disney blogs out there...
- Restaurant Review: Chef Mickey's
- Disney to return to 180-day ADR window in October
- Tip Tuesday: Faster FastPass
- Cat Cora's Kouzzina opens August 15
- Tip Tuesday: Making your way around the World
- Update: Living with the Land Refurb "technical in...
- MagicMeets - Day 2
- MagicMeets - Day 1
- Pearson releases draft cover art for Kingdom Keepe...
- Living with the Land closes unexpectedly for a sig...
- Swan & Dolphin offer special Labor Day rate
- Tip Tuesday: Dealing with TSA
- Cost of magic increases
- ▼ August (20)