his blog today. No surprise, the cover features Epcot. In previous posts, Pearson indicated KK3 would take place "primarily in Epcot and Hollywood Studios." According to Amazon.com, KK3 is set for release in late April, 2010, though this could change (at one point, the book was supposed to come out this month).
If this cover is any indication, it appears our favorite DHI's are in for even more trouble, this time in Epcot.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Top 10 Disney/Marvel crossovers
- Universal spokesperson says Disney/Marvel deal won...
- Mickey and Spiderman to become corporate cousins
- Stitch returning to Tomorrowland stage?
- Lasseter talks Toys
- Tip Tuesday: Getting the most of out FastPass
- Some new Disney blogs out there...
- Restaurant Review: Chef Mickey's
- Disney to return to 180-day ADR window in October
- Tip Tuesday: Faster FastPass
- Cat Cora's Kouzzina opens August 15
- Tip Tuesday: Making your way around the World
- Update: Living with the Land Refurb "technical in...
- MagicMeets - Day 2
- MagicMeets - Day 1
- Pearson releases draft cover art for Kingdom Keepe...
- Living with the Land closes unexpectedly for a sig...
- Swan & Dolphin offer special Labor Day rate
- Tip Tuesday: Dealing with TSA
- Cost of magic increases
- ▼ August (20)