I've always been a big supporter of anyone and everyone who takes the time to share their thoughts and experiences with others when it comes to Disney.
With this in mind, I'd like to call you attention to a few new Disney blogs that have surfaced in the last month.
The W.E.D. Page: This is by Tony Caggiano. It focuses on the Disney of the past and helps us all remember the Disney that was to appreciate the Disney that is and the Disney that will be. I had the priveledge of meeting Tony at MagicMeets this year. He is a true Disney fan and I look forward to many great posts from Tony.
In Disney Style: This is by Mary Jo Collins. This blog focuses on how you can bring a bit of Disney style to your everyday life. This blog also will have information on some of Disney's marathons and other running activities. I've known Mary Jo through Facebook for quite a while and I'm sure will have some outstanding content for you.
I hope you will take a few moments to check out these new blogs. I'm already a follower of both.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Top 10 Disney/Marvel crossovers
- Universal spokesperson says Disney/Marvel deal won...
- Mickey and Spiderman to become corporate cousins
- Stitch returning to Tomorrowland stage?
- Lasseter talks Toys
- Tip Tuesday: Getting the most of out FastPass
- Some new Disney blogs out there...
- Restaurant Review: Chef Mickey's
- Disney to return to 180-day ADR window in October
- Tip Tuesday: Faster FastPass
- Cat Cora's Kouzzina opens August 15
- Tip Tuesday: Making your way around the World
- Update: Living with the Land Refurb "technical in...
- MagicMeets - Day 2
- MagicMeets - Day 1
- Pearson releases draft cover art for Kingdom Keepe...
- Living with the Land closes unexpectedly for a sig...
- Swan & Dolphin offer special Labor Day rate
- Tip Tuesday: Dealing with TSA
- Cost of magic increases
- ▼ August (20)