Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some new Disney blogs out there...

I've always been a big supporter of anyone and everyone who takes the time to share their thoughts and experiences with others when it comes to Disney.

With this in mind, I'd like to call you attention to a few new Disney blogs that have surfaced in the last month.

The W.E.D. Page: This is by Tony Caggiano. It focuses on the Disney of the past and helps us all remember the Disney that was to appreciate the Disney that is and the Disney that will be. I had the priveledge of meeting Tony at MagicMeets this year. He is a true Disney fan and I look forward to many great posts from Tony.

In Disney Style: This is by Mary Jo Collins. This blog focuses on how you can bring a bit of Disney style to your everyday life. This blog also will have information on some of Disney's marathons and other running activities. I've known Mary Jo through Facebook for quite a while and I'm sure will have some outstanding content for you.

I hope you will take a few moments to check out these new blogs. I'm already a follower of both.

2 comments:

Disneyphemera said...

Chuck,
Hey, I started a new Disney blog about 2 weeks ago. Hope you can check it out. destdisney.blogspot.com

Keep up the great work on your blog

Disney Family said...

I was just cruising the 'net looking for cool Disney blogs and found yous! Love it, thanks for all the great posts!

I've got a Disney blog too ;)

Blog Archive

Followers