If you're planning a Walt Disney World trip in the next 180 days, you need to get on the phone or online right away. Today, Disney extended the ADR booking window back to 180 days. The ADR reservation system is going to be quite busy today, so be patient. In fact, I was trying to get some ADR's at 6 a.m. this morning and the online system was overloaded.
If you're unable to get into the online system, call 407-WDW-DINE.
Disney apparently has experiences such a high volume of requests that the online system has shut down. I've been checking all day and it's appears to have been down since around 6 a.m. and still isn't up (as of 5 p.m.). Likewise, the phone lines have been overwhelmed all day. I've tried calling dozens of times throughout the day and can't get through.
Disney probably should have considered some staggered system for switching to a 180-day ADR window. Having 90 days worth of bookings all become available on the same day has been an apparent recipe for disaster.
What have your experiences been like? Have you been able to book ADR's today? Post a comment!
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Disney Cruise Line gives a sneak peek at the Disne...
- Terence joins Tinker Bell and other fairies at Pix...
- Monorail Teal spotted
- Disney's online ADR system being upgraded?
- Tip Tuesday: Things to keep with you while at WDW...
- On your mark, get set, BOOK!
- Magic Kingdom Grand Opening: 38 years ago today
- Victoria & Albert's offers new New Year's Eve expe...
- Tip Tuesday: Get a Planning DVD
- $1 coins begin circulation at Walt Disney World to...
- Disney announces new fall half-marathon
- Pink, purple monorails to be retired - new teal mo...
- Sum of All Thrills opens today
- Tip Tuesday: Customized maps
- TTA's new narration not so hot
- Sum of All Thrills to open Oct. 14
- Tip Tuesday: One Man's Dream - don't skip it!
- ▼ October (17)