The official Disney Parks blog announced that, for the first time, Disney's award-winning Signature Dining restaurant, Victoria & Albert’s in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, will be offering a special New Year’s Eve experience.
"Victoria & Albert’s restaurant is known for its special, personalized touches — and this event will be no exception," said Thomas Smith, Disney's Social Media Director.
A chef and sommelier will prepare a menu that includes caviar from around the world and a collection of some of the most eclectic and famous champagnes available. Also, Chef Scott Hunnel and his team will make personal appearances during the event.
The eight to 10 course menu with wine and gratuity will be $375 plus tax. Guests must be older than 10 years of age to attend and older than 21 to be served alcohol.
Booking has already begun for the event. Visit www.disneyworld.com for more details or call 407-WDW-DINE.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Disney Cruise Line gives a sneak peek at the Disne...
- Terence joins Tinker Bell and other fairies at Pix...
- Monorail Teal spotted
- Disney's online ADR system being upgraded?
- Tip Tuesday: Things to keep with you while at WDW...
- On your mark, get set, BOOK!
- Magic Kingdom Grand Opening: 38 years ago today
- Victoria & Albert's offers new New Year's Eve expe...
- Tip Tuesday: Get a Planning DVD
- $1 coins begin circulation at Walt Disney World to...
- Disney announces new fall half-marathon
- Pink, purple monorails to be retired - new teal mo...
- Sum of All Thrills opens today
- Tip Tuesday: Customized maps
- TTA's new narration not so hot
- Sum of All Thrills to open Oct. 14
- Tip Tuesday: One Man's Dream - don't skip it!
- ▼ October (17)