From a WDWnews.com news release:
Paradiso 37, a high-energy restaurant and bar featuring cuisine from North, South and Central America, welcomes guests to its table in May at Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort.
The lakeside eatery will offer a delectable variety of menu offerings representing the 37 countries of the Americas, plus an international wine bar, 37 varieties of tequila and 10 signature frozen margaritas.
The new concept was developed by Orlando-based E-Brands Restaurant Group, a multi-concept restaurant group which currently owns and operates Timpano Chophouse, Samba Room, Taqueria Canonita, Aquaknox, David Burke, Salsa Orlando and Canonita Express in a number of locations across the United States.
The lively Downtown Disney restaurant will feature nightly entertainment and will be open daily from 11 a.m. until late night.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Here we go, Swine flu fears at WDW
- Next D23 charter member pin: The Mad Hatter
- Tip Tuesday: Star Wars Weekends
- Cover for D23 May issue announced
- The Disney Studios: Then and Now
- Disney Legend Marty Sklar to retire
- Additional details on "Pirates League" in Adventur...
- Disney Legends to receive Main St. windows at Disn...
- Attention young pirates: Pirates League coming so...
- D23 update - D23 pins to go on sale very soon
- For Disney, every day is Earth Day
- Tip Tuesday: Dealing with the sun
- Hollywood Studios 20th Anniversary pins unveiled
- Space Mountain major refurbishment starts today
- Disney launches new service to allow guests "see a...
- MagicMeets -- tickets selling out fast!
- In the Rumor Mill: Magic Kingdom may expand early...
- Raython exhibit to bring some thrills to Innoventi...
- Retro Epcot pin series coming to WDW
- Disney announces schedule for Sounds Like Summer s...
- Tip Tuesday: One of the REAL best kept secrets at...
- Characters in Flight takes off for official first ...
- Finding Disney in D.C.
- Characters in Flight to open very soon at Downtown...
- New restaurant to open at Downtown Disney this May...
- D23 pins to be re-released
- Tip Tuesday: Easter at Walt Disney World
- Disney cuts 11% of entire parks staff
- Another D23 pin is sold out
- Coming in October: Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D
- ▼ April (30)