From a Walt Disney World news release:
Walt Disney World Resort has launched a new Online Check-In Service, designed to simplify and streamline guest arrivals. The new service is complimentary and available to guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts open as of February 2009.Within 10 days of their arrival dates, guests are able to provide check-in information, advise the resort of their arrival times and request room preferences (although those cannot be guaranteed). Guests can also register the names of all the people in their party and provide a credit card to cover charges at the resort hotel.
Upon arrival at their resorts, guests visit a special welcome location where their room keys and other registration material are waiting. Disney cast members are also available to provide additional information and answer questions.
Meeting professionals can also arrange private group check-in at a Disney resort convention center or other locations.
“Our new Online Check-In Service offers added convenience and time savings for Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests,” said Kevin Myers, vice president of Resort Operations for Walt Disney World Resort. “It’s the latest benefit created as part of our continuous effort to provide a seamless and hassle-free arrival experience for our guests as they begin their Disney vacation.”
Online Check-In Service is the newest Disney service designed to simplify the travel and arrival process. Guests staying at select Walt Disney World hotels get an extra dose of pixie dust with great perks and services including: Complimentary on-property transportation; Disney’s Magical Express, which offers complimentary airport shuttle and luggage delivery; and Extra Magic Hours, where each day one of the Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or stays open up to three hours later, providing extra time in the parks to experience select attractions.
For more information about the new Online Check-In Service or to make a resort reservation, call 407/W-DISNEY or your local travel agent or click on disneyworld.com.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ESPN the weekend starts today at DHS
- Report confirms "Are You 23?" is a fan club
- Online resort check-in service begins
- Tip Tuesday: Park etiquette
- New Star Wars Weekends big figs announced - LAST o...
- Could the "Are you 23?" mystery be solved?
- Congrats to Wall-E!!
- iTunes find: Louis Armstrong sings classic Disney...
- Attraction review: Festival of the Lion King
- Disney announces layoffs at domestic resorts
- Why supporting the Dream Team (and groups like it)...
- Tip Tuesday: Quiet time in the parks
- "Princess and the Frog" toy line announced
- MouseFest 2009 on "hiatus"
- Disney Daddy returns to the WDW Radio Show
- LEGO and Disney link up
- American Idol Experience: the Grand Premiere
- Raytheon confirms new exhibit for Innoventions, op...
- Tip Tuesday: Take your time
- Disney and DreamWorks sign distribution deal
- Restaurant Review: 1900 Park Fare - breakfast
- Disney/Pixar's Ed Catmull takes Oscar for lifetime...
- DreamWorks to partner with Disney?
- DisneyDaddy to run in 2010 WDW half-marathon
- Disney reveals "Small World" additions to Disneyla...
- Iger says weak theme park attendance partly led to...
- Tip Tuesday: Safety in the parks
- Holmes and Mickey Mouse parade down Main Street
- Ben Roethlisberger and Santonio Holmes say "I'm go...
- Restaurant Review: Cape May Cafe - dinner
- ▼ February (30)