Welcome to another Tip Tuesday!
In last week's post, I talked about Disney park etiquette. This week, I'd like to carry this thought forward a bit further. As you all know the Year of a Million Dreams (that really was two years) ended in 2008. Just because the YOMD is officially over, doesn't mean it has to end completely - with a little bit of magic.
Here is where you can help make a guest's dreams come true. Go get FastPasses for some popular attraction (Peter Pan, Space Mountain, Toy Story Mania, etc.) and then search for a family who appears like they could use a little boost. Approach and ask if they like the attraction you have FP's for and then give those passes to the family. I did this for a few of our trips and it was amazing the magic I created. All of the sudden a family that was having a bit of a rough time is smiling and enjoying the magic once again.
This is especially magical when the parks are crowded and those FastPasses run out by mid-day (if not sooner). Remember, you can have two FastPasses at once, depending on certain circumstances (see my previous Tip Tuesday post about this).
What other ways can you help pay it forward by being kind to other guests? Post a comment with your ideas!
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (97)
- ► 2010 (83)
- Tip Tuesday: 999,999 at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ra...
- Disney Cruise Line's "Wonder" to move to L.A.
- Free dining offer opened up to all
- Restaurant Review: Crystal Palace
- "One Man's Dream" at DHS now brought to you by D23...
- WDW Marathon Update: Goofy registration re-opened...
- Pin update: Stretching portrait pin series sneak ...
- Job ax is falling hard and fast at WDW
- Free Dining is back
- D23 Update: Surprise gift is an exclusive lithogr...
- Tip Tuesday: Best way to get character autographs...
- Toy Story Mania coming to Wii
- 2010 WDW Marathon update: Goofy sold out
- "Up" to open Cannes, a first
- D23 items starting to sell out
- 16th Annual Flower and Garden Festival begins at E...
- Fairfax Fries at Hollywood Studios to get new menu...
- Tip Tuesday: Getting the most out of Extra Magic ...
- Spoodles closing at Boardwark - Cat Cora to open n...
- Disney Movie Rewards offers D23 merchandise
- DisneyDaddy joins in D23 Roundtable on WDWRadio
- D23 - is it worth it? Depends on your interests
- Tip Tuesday: The benefit of early ADR's
- It's official: D23 is a fan club
- Disney announces significant long-term environment...
- Are you 23 secret will be let out of the bag tomor...
- DisneyDaddy returns again to WDW Radio Show
- Distant Creations/Stitch Kingdom blogs have more o...
- Disney's Hawaii resort moving ahead
- Daft Punk to write score for "Tron" sequel
- Pearson says "Kingdom Keepers" series to be at lea...
- GM to jump off the Test Track?
- WBHS players bring home the Disney bling
- High School Musical 4 to debut in 2010
- Tip Tuesday: Extending the Year of a Million Drea...
- Jo Bro's 3-D film disappoints at box office
- Restaurant Review: Hollywood & Vine - breakfast
- ▼ March (37)